Hello. I am Kisten Henson. I heard about blogspot from one of my friends who is a very avid reader. I would like to make reviews for as many books as I possibly can because one of my goals in life is to read one thousand books and own a personal library. I figured that this website could help me achieve my goals. Also when I grow up I would like to become a lawyer. Being a lawyer requires great writing skills as well as reading into things and discovering the hidden clues behind the big evidence. As I mature in life I would like to learn to enhance my reading abilities, learn interesting things I never knew, and experience life to the fullest. I know that reading some books had make me think about my decisions before my actions. I am positive that this will be a great experience and help me later in my career. You know a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step, and that is the quote i am basing this website off of. This is my first step towards success in my life.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Look Again By: Lisa Scottoline

When reporter Ellen Gleeson gets a "Have You Seen This Child?" flyer in the mail, she almost throws it away. But something about it makes her look again, and her heart stops'the child in the photo is identical to her adopted son, Will. Her every instinct tells her to deny the similarity between the boys, because she knows her adoption was lawful. But shers"s a journalist and wonrs"t be able to stop thinking about the photo until she figures out the truth. And she canrs"t shake the question: if Will rightfully belongs to someone else, should she keep him or give him up? She investigates, uncovering clues no one was meant to discover, and when she digs too deep, she risks losing her own life'and that of the son she loves. Lisa Scottoline breaks new ground in Look Again, a thriller thatrs"s both heart-stopping and heart-breaking, and sure to have new fans and book clubs buzzing.


This book was non-stop action and entirely entertaining at all times. Lisa Scottoline really brings emotion to the tables and grabs your heart. As a reader I felt her pain, her love and the worries that she went through. The characters in this book were very thoughtfully made. They all have their own personalities. I like that the book not only talks about the search to see if Will is Timothy but also how it touches on Ellen’s job and love life. This book is the whole package… mystery, romance and life.



Ellen is tremendously brilliant and that helps her and the awareness of her surroundings. She is constantly moving (seems like all moms are) and she always digs deeper than she should when taking into consideration facts and dilemmas. Ellen strives hard to do her best as a single mother and has a fascinating interest in her job. She loves Will more than anything and through this whole book, you can see their relationship as it continually blooms into a beautiful disaster.


Lisa Scottoline is an amazing author! She wrote this book that turned out to be FANTASTIC and she should be proud of what she has done and created. This book is without a doubt one of the best books that I have ever read. It kept me entertained through the slower parts just by adding clues that make you guess what is going to happen next. This book is a page turner and I highly recommend it to women interested in novels that can be mysterious with romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1.) Do you think that you would ever read this book?
2.) Does this book sound interesting?
3.) Is there anything that I can do to improve my blog?